Consolidated Firearm Services LLC has disrupted the adversarial “Gun Grab” approach of firearm recovery. We are not in the business of recovering firearms and then immediately selling them to pay for inflated recovery charges. Selling firearms to cover recovery charges is our least desirable outcome.
CFS invented, and is the only company engaged in, applying a flat-rate pricing to the business of firearm recovery.
No more hidden costs! No more price gauging! No more unexpected situations! No more losing your firearms to escalating storage costs!
Firearm surrender is an uncomfortable position to be in. We provide a clear set of options that allows a client to make relevant and timely decisions which saves money and resources.
We encourage every client to resolve the issues that have forced the surrender of their firearms. We expect clients will be proactive in the final disposition of the firearms. Doing so will save significant amounts of money.
We sincerely want to help you bring an unfortunate situation to a conclusion while at the same time preserving the value of your firearms!
Whether you still have your firearms license and firearms but suspect they are at risk, or if you’ve already surrendered your firearms license (LTC or FID) and firearms to the police – Consolidated wants you to know that you have the right to direct where your firearms will be stored while you work through your situation.
We’ve helped people who have surrendered their firearms because of:
- 209a Restraining Order
- Misdemeanors i.e. DUI
- Mental Health Issues (Sections 7 and 12)
We routinely assist people in regaining their firearms through a common sense approach and reasonable costs. We give you the time (30 days) to understand your position and make the right choices.
For each firearm recovered, our Flat Rate Recovery Program (first in class) includes:
- Travel to and from pickup site
- Boxing and inventorying each firearm
- Notification that the firearm(s) are being stored at our facility and instructions on what to do next
- Thirty (30) days of FREE storage for each firearm
- Coaching the client to record the firearm surrender for DCJIS / MIRCS through the Mass Gun Portal
- As required by law, a letter of instruction and a letter of affirmation to you and the Police Department
In addition, the client can exercise their right to:
- Keep the firearms in storage. Typically, clients who believe they will get their firearms license back select this option. After 30 days, a negotiated daily storage fee will be applied to each item in storage.
- Transfer of firearms to another person who can legally receive them – FREE of charge.
- Ship the firearm(s) to another FFL in the USA. CFS will ship the firearms and the client will pay shipping charges
- Consign the firearm(s) to CFS for sale. CFS will sell the firearms on their behalf. To cover our costs for researching value, photography, writing descriptions, posting, and monitoring the sales process, CFS charges 20.5% of the sale price or $85.00 whichever is higher. Client is responsible of all online auction fees. Consigned firearms are NOT charged a storage fee.
Regardless of your situation you have options. Doing nothing is the most expensive and counter productive option of all.